Salt Lake County Parks
West Jordan Off-Leash Dog Park
5982 West New Bingham Highway, West Jordan
- Adjacent to the West Jordan Animal Shelter and Ron Wood Park, this is a fully enclosed park for dogs to be off-leash. The park is separated into three areas: one for small dogs and the other two for larger dogs.
- 3.77 acres.
- Baseball/Softball Fields - (none)
- Basketball Courts -- (none)
- Pavilion -- (none)
- Playground -- (none)
- Restrooms -- (none)
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis -- (none)
- Drinking Fountain -- Three, one in each dog area.
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- One path in each of the two large dog areas.
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- 12 benches, (5 will become covered in the future.)
- Notable Features -- Each area has a drinking fountain and pet clean-up station. Water is only available seasonally from May through September. Special rules and regulations are posted on site.