Salt Lake County Parks
1664 East Murray-Holladay Road (4800 South), Holladay
- A community park with many mature trees and a disc golf course running through it.
- 26.13 acres.
- Pavilion (Reservable) - Covered, seats 250 -- 12-16' wood tables.
- Electricity -- Pavilion has outlets
- Lighting -- Yes
- Horseshoe Courts -- (none)
- Shuffleboard -- (none)
- Volleyball -- 2 regulation sand courts.
- Baseball/Softball Fields - Grassy area with small backstop.
- Basketball Courts -- (none)
- Playground -- Metal playset with 1 slide and 3 swings.
- Restrooms -- Yes
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis -- (none)
- Drinking Fountain -- Yes
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- 1251 feet concrete
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- (none)
- Notable Features -- The park has an 18 hole disc (frisbee) golf course. Disc sets may be rented from our office. Pavilion hill is a sledding hill in winter.