Salt Lake County Parks
Dimple Dell Regional
10000 South to 10600 South 300 East to 3000 East, Sandy
- A large regional, natural area with several horse trails, hiking trails and other amenities such as an amphitheatre and restrooms.
- 646.39 acres.
- Pavilion - 4 small at Wrangler trailhead, each pavilion has 1 - 8 ft. table
- Restroom - one at Wrangler trailhead and one at the amphitheatre.
- Drinking Fountain - at Wrangler trailhead
- Walkways/Jogging Paths and Horse Trails - throughout park
- Picnic Tables, Benches - at Wrangler trailhead.
- Notable Features - concrete and stone amphitheatre seats 425, with stage.
Management Plan Document
View and download the Dimple Dell Management Plan document (35 MB PDF) or view and download the document by section in smaller sizes:
- TOC, Sec. 1 and 2: Table of Contents, Introduction and Plan Preparation Process (5 MB PDF).
- Sec. 3: Resource Inventory (6.56 MB PDF).
- Sec. 4: Resource Sensitivity (5 MB PDF).
- Sec. 5: Critical Conditions (7 MB PDF).
- Sec. 6: & 7: Park Hydrology and Park Development Plan (6 MB PDF).
- Sec. 8 & 9: Mitigation/Development Cost Estimates and Administrative Policy Guidelines (954 KB PDF).
- Appendices A through F (3.67 MB PDF).