Salt Lake County Parks
2725 East Grouse Creek Circle (10000 South), Sandy, UT
- A trailhead park to the Dimple Dell Regional Park . The park has a pavilion, playground, fenced pond and many other amenities.
- 16.75 acres.
- Pavilion (Reservable) - Covered, seats 65 people -- 6-8' wood tables.
- Electricity - Pavilion has outlets
- Lighting - Pavilion
- Horseshoe Courts - 2 pits, sand and asphalt.
- Shuffleboard - (none)
- Volleyball - 1 regulation sand court
- Baseball/Softball Fields - (none)
- Basketball Courts - (none)
- Playground - Large plastic playset with 8 slides.
- Restroom - Yes
- Soccer - Large grassy area--no goals
- Tennis - (none)
- Drinking Fountain - 1 near playground
- Walkways/Jogging Paths - 5893' walkway
- Picnic Tables, Benches - 13 wood benches around play area and horseshoe courts
- Notable Features -