Salt Lake County Parks
Magna-Copper (West End)
2600 South 8941 West, Magna Township
- A large, older community park with green space, 2 pavilions, tennis courts and skatepark.
- 20.41 acres.
- Pavilion (Reservable) - West is covered, seats 200. 14 16-foot wood tables.
- Electricity -- Yes
- Lighting -- Yes
- Horseshoe Courts -- 2 asphalt and sand pits.
- Shuffleboard -- (none)
- Volleyball -- 1 regulation sand court by the West Pavilion.
- Baseball/Softball Fields - 1 regulation field located on the east side
- Basketball Courts -- 1 full size court located on the east side, which is also used as a volleyball court.
- Playground -- West side has a metal and plastic playset with 2 slides. East side has a metal and plastic playset with 8 swings and 3 slides.
- Restrooms -- On the east side and also under the stands on the west side.
- Soccer -- Little League Football field located on east side.
- Tennis -- West side - 2 lighted concrete courts
- Drinking Fountain -- Near the West pavilion and on the east side.
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- 4092 feet of a "fitness walk course" along 2900 South, mostly lighted.
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- 3 picnic tables scattered throughout the park. 6 metal and wood benches throughout the park
- Notable Features -- Older park with lots of green space. There is a skate park located on the west side.