Salt Lake County Parks
Taylorsville (North End)
4721 South 1700 West (Redwood Road), Taylorsville
- A large, older community park with many trees and amenities, including 2 pavilions and a skateboard park.
- 15 acres.
- Pavilion -- North Pavilion: Covered, seats 130 -- 6-16' tables.
- Electricity - (none)
- Lighting - (none)
- Horseshoe Courts - There are 2 pits, mostly dirt and sand.
- Shuffleboard - 2 concrete shuffleboard courts.
- Volleyball - 1 concrete court.
- Baseball/Softball Fields - (none)
- Basketball Courts - 1 court with hoops at the north end of the park.
- Playground - Large playground area with metal playsets with a total of 6 swings and 5 slides. It is located nearer to the North Pavilion and is partially shaded by trees.
- Restroom - Yes, located near the skate park.
- Soccer - (none)
- Tennis - (none)
- Drinking Fountain - Drinking fountains in the main park and at the north end of the skateboad park.
- Walkways/Jogging Paths - 1728 feet concrete walkway in park. 2243 feet concrete walkway around skate park.
- Picnic Tables, Benches - There are 7 picnic tables scattered throughout the park. 24 benches throughout the park.
- Notable Features - Skate park located at south end.